Damage to Property

There is a risk of property damage with all foster children.  The foster family agency is not responsible for any damage done to your property or personal property. 

You need to review your home owners or renters insurance to be sure that any serious damage to your property is covered.

You strongly recommend that you carry adequate liability coverage for both your home and your car. 

You should have a minimum of $300,000 liability coverage on either your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance and on your car insurance. 

 You need to review your insurance needs with your insurance agent, who may recommend additional coverage.

Was this article helpful?