The Resource Family Written Report is a comprehensive assessment of an applicant.
Identifying information of an applicant, any adopted, biological, or guardianship children residing in the home, and any adults residing or regularly present in the home.
- A description of the physical features of the home
- Any identified concerns regarding an animal that may adversely impact the health and safety of a child or nonminor dependent shall be evaluated and resolved with an applicant prior to approval
- An evaluation and determination of whether an applicant’s home is safe and in compliance with the requirements
- An evaluation of the results of a background check of an applicant and all adults residing or regularly present in the home, including any criminal record exemptions granted.
- A summary of all interviews of applicant(s), children, nonminor dependents, adoptive, biological, and guardianship children, adults residing in the home, and other individuals.
- An evaluation of the information obtained during the family evaluation of an applicant, including a risk assessment